FGIB:Delivering Commercial Property Insurance

Your company likely has a substantial amount of capital invested in your business property even if you don’t own the building. If you do own your building, your risks are even greater. A Commercial Property insurance policy can help protect offices, warehouses, garages, rental units, residential complexes and more from perils such as storm damage, fire, theft, explosion, burst pipes and vandalism. Policies can often be enhanced or separately purchased to cover risks that are excluded or limited, such as employee crime, equipment breakdown, flood, earthquake and terrorism.

Financial Guaranty Insurance Brokers (FGIB), which has been serving the insurance needs of clients throughout the U.S. since 1983, can provide you with the Commercial Property insurance you need to safeguard one of your most significant assets.

Enhancing Your Commercial Property Policy

Your business Property insurance in addition to covering the building (if you’re an owner) also insures the contents on your premises and can be structured to add mobile equipment, high-value items, outdoor signage and structures, improvements you’ve made to a building as a tenant, and other business concerns. If you want to add coverage for computer data or systems, for the loss of valuable papers or money, or for damage to specialty equipment or machines, we can tailor a policy that will include those.

Our professionals FGIB might suggest bundling your property coverages under a Business Owners Policy (BOP) or a Commercial Package Policy (CPP), which could be more convenient and could offer attractive savings. If you have multiple business sites, we can also meet your needs.