FGIB:Our Resource Library
Believing that an informed decision is the best decision, Financial Guaranty Insurance Brokers (FGIB) offers a variety of articles, news releases and industry updates to keep you abreast of the market. This library of relevant resources from attorneys, underwriters, industry groups and others will continue to grow, allowing you to use it as a valuable reference whenever you have a question or require clarification on an insurance issue. We encourage you to take a moment to review some of these materials and, should you have further questions, we are always available to discuss any of these matters in greater depth with you.
- FDIC Says NO to Civil Money Penalty Insurance for Bank Directors – by David Baris of AABD
- Should Your Board be Approving Loans? – by David Baris of AABD
- “Outsourcing Community Bank Management Functions/What Happens When You Sell”– by Joe Scully
- The Commercial Reasonableness of Bank ACH Security Procedures- By Stahn Stahl and Brad Maryman
- Dealing with lender Liability Claims on Loans Purchased from the FDIC by Daniel F. Wheeler, Bryan Cave LLP
- Understanding and Reducing Liability Risks for Bank Directors by Daniel Wheeler and Kim Arnone, Buchalter Nemer
- Use the “CLOUD” with Caution by M. Read of ABA Ins.
- Understanding Crime Insurance
- Current Insurance Renewal Suggestions for Banks – by Joe Scully
- Insuring OREO Properties Properly – by Joe Scully
- NOW is the best time to review your insurance coverages before regulatory or financial problems happen – by Joe Scully.
- When Directors are Sued, Who Pays?
- Side A’ Excess Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance
- CORPORATE DIRECTORS LIABILITY AND THE D&O MARKETPLACE
- INSURANCE CONSIDERATIONS FOR BANK MERGERS
- INTERNET BANKING PROTECTION PACKAGE Designed to Address the Needs of Community Banks
- E-RISK INSURANCE – WHO NEEDS IT?